Irene@PathwayWebDesigns.com
Pathway in the Autumn Park

What do you do to keep your website fresh?

Posted: Aug 8, 2016 3:40 PM   By: Irene Alcoforado

Perhaps I spend too much time looking at websites, but it is my field, so I suppose it is OK. When my schedule permits, I like to freshen my website every 3 months or so. Update the heading, change out the menus, rearrange the layout, post to my blog and change around clients on the clients page. Another thing I like to so is swap out the seasonal photos, for instance in the summer I will definitely have summer beach photos appearing on the website and remove any photos containing snow. There are always new features that I want to add, move this item over to that side, rearrange something else, etc. So this week I've updated my website. What do you do to keep your website updated?

The first half of this year has been so great I'm really so pleased with the way this business has grown. Thank you to all my current customers for allowing me to help you and for the new clients that I have not met yet, I look forward to helping you with your website. Simply give me a call and we can have a chat to see if my skills are a match for your vision for your website. 845-855-9417

http://PathwayWebDesigns.com

Return to PWD Blog

Autumn River Photo Copyright: shaiith / 123RF Stock Photo