Irene@PathwayWebDesigns.com
845-855-9417
Country Road on a Foggy Morning

Happy New Year, Welcome 2016 and Thank you BNI!

Posted: Jan 5, 2016 12:03 PM   By: Irene Alcoforado

Happy New Year and Welcome 2016!

As we begin this new year, I automatically use it as an opportunity to review the progress of my business and see how it has changed. Make my business plans for 2016, see what goals to set for 2016. From a business stand point, the quickest way is to compare the dollar amounts, but I also decided to tally the number of websites I worked on in 2015 compared to 2014. The number of websites that I worked on in 2015 doubled over the number in 2014. It is so easy to explain the increase. In September 2014, I joined BNI Hudson Valley. This has made a huge impact on my business. There is so much training that accompanies your membership, we tend to call it the intangibles that you receive from BNI, they do not appear on a spreadsheet as easily as money might. Not only has BNI helped me to make strong business connections and find new business, I believe it has improved the quality of my business. I have made some substantial connections with people in fields related to my own; graphic designers, photographers & even other web developers. Another amazing benefit is the friendships that I have formed with the people in my chapter. We have learned so much from each other and I truly look forward to the success waiting for us in 2016!

Happy New Year, Welcome 2016 and Thank you BNI!

If you are interested in finding out more about BNI, please visit the Elite Connections Chapter of BNI Hudson Valley.

Return to PWD Blog

Country Road Photo Copyright: nature78 / 123RF Stock Photo