Irene@PathwayWebDesigns.com
Pathway in Tatra Mountains, Poland

At Your Service Pet Sitters And More

Posted: Sep 25, 2015 4:51 PM   By: Irene Alcoforado

This website is very nicely designed and developed, I wish I could take credit for it, but I did not create it.

This website was hacked and although it was recovered from a backup, there were still issues that needed to be resolved. Unnecessary functions were hidden within the website's code that added links as the pages where being generated. These items and issues had to be removed and repaired. These same hidden functions were causing Google's Webmaster Tools to return Server errors and harming the website's ranking on google.

We all know how important it is to have a website. But do you have a Google Webmaster Tools Account? It literally provides a report card for your website. You could have the most amazing looking website, but if Webmaster Tools sees too many errors and problems, your website will sink down in the search results. Every business needs to have a great report with Google Webmaster Tools. If you have not set up an account, do it today.

http://www.atyourservicepetsittingandmore.com

Return to PWD Blog

Tatra Mountains in Winter, Poland Photo Copyright: maciejbledowski / 123RF Stock Photo