Irene@PathwayWebDesigns.com
845-855-9417
Pathway in a Forest

Hudson Valley Digital & Internet Marketing Group Meetup - February Meeting

Posted: Feb 28, 2014 12:11 PM   By: Irene Alcoforado

On February 26, 2014, I attended the Hudson Valley Digital & Internet Marketing Group Meeting, this month's topic was "How to Increase Sales with Facebook Ads". The presentation was given by Gina Nieves from MarkNet Group, Brewster, NY.

I joined this group last year with a goal to learn more about advertising to hopefully help future clients and possibly generate more connections for my own business. Every meeting I have attended has made it clear that advertising is much more involved than I originally thought.

During this recent meeting Gina reviewed Facebook's Power Editor for the creation and launch of any advertising campaign you wish to initiate on Facebook. The best location for the Ad placement whether on the NewsFeed or to the right. How to Boost an Ad for your business. The best ways to target specific types of client types. How to find those "sweet spots" that will reach your preferred client groups. She even shared how she trials every Ad campaign and the methods she uses for guaranteeing success. She demonstrated the best way to monitor your results. Plus probably a few more topics that I forgot to mention. Gina shared a tremendous amount of information, I am very grateful that I attended before I launched my own Facebook Ads.

If she offers this presentation again, I would strongly encourage you to attend. In the meantime I was able to find this guide to Power Editor that may be helpful to your business. Facebook Power Editor Guide

http://www.meetup.com/Hudson-Valley-Digital-Marketing-Group/events/132175812/

Return to PWD Blog

Forest Photo Copyright: jeancliclac / 123RF Stock Photo