Irene@PathwayWebDesigns.com
Pathway in Tatra Mountains, Poland

Major updates for the Westchester Oratorio Society

Posted: Jan 22, 2014 3:43 PM   By: Irene Alcoforado

As a member of this non-profit group for the last few years I helped them by maintaining the Westchester Oratorio Society (WOS) Website.

The WOS Board requested I complete some rather significant updates to the Website. Some highlights are the totally revamped Galleries page. It now has a new Photo Gallery, Poster Gallery and YouTube Gallery.

One of the great features about the new Photo Gallery is that the photos that are displayed are automatically taken from a specific directory on the website. So now as new photos become available they only need to be put in that one directory and they will automatically be placed onto the webpage. I really love those kinds of features!

The Poster Gallery shows a sampling of some of more recent Posters generated to WOS.

The Concerts Page was updated to display all the wonderfully fun Events WOS schedules each year.

Many of the older pages on the website were revamped or eliminated making the website flow so much more smoothly. The WOS Board is delighted and now the periodic updates needed on the website are so much easier to complete.

http://westchesteroratorio.org

Return to PWD Blog

Tatra Mountains in Winter, Poland Photo Copyright: maciejbledowski / 123RF Stock Photo